Members of the Coalition are are committed to striving together to serve LGBTQ/SSA Mormons by:
- Establishing and following standards of ethical communication
- Establishing and following standards of productive conflict resolution
- Collaborating on projects that align with shared ideals
- Promoting the empowerment of LGBTQ/SSA Mormons through education
- Promoting the empowerment of LGBTQ/SSA Mormons through advocating that their voices be heard, recognized and responded to within their families and communities
- Establishing standards that seek to protect the physical, social, emotional and sexual safety of LGBTQ/SSA youth and adults
If you are viewing this password-protected website, you are either a current member of the Coalition or have been extended an invitation. If the latter, we would love to have you. Please fill out our Coalition Acceptance Form. The form allows space for you to recommend other invitees.